This is how we manufacture for genuine customer benefits!
ESD-Protected Production Environment
Our manufacturing space at the Bergkirchen branch covers a total of 1200 m² – as a completely self-contained ESD-protected area.
Earthed floor, ESD-capable work tables, chairs, shelving, clothing and shoes – we’ve thought of everything, and we manufacture your units in a continuous ESD-protected production process. All of these measures serve to avoid damage to electronic components by electrostatic discharge – a dreaded occurrence, and one which often remains unnoticed until much later.
Serial Number Traceability
A further investment in customer benefits is the use of serial numbers, first introduced in 2004, which allows us to trace every individual component installed in an industrial PC or panel PC, right up to the smallest detail. On the one hand this allows us to make exact reproductions of our products, and on the other we can respond quickly if we become aware that faulty components were used in a particular batch. We can implement immediate preventative measures for units already in use.
Burn-in Stress Test
Before delivery to the customer every industrial PC and panel PC is subject to a long-term “burn-in” stress test for a minimum of 24 hours (optionally for 48 hours), which is carried out in a test chamber. This final routine check, which we have been doing for many years, is permanently monitored and documented while the test programmes perform a variety of procedures to test the durability of the machine. This allows us to prevent possible malfunctions in advance.
- Pre-installation of operating systems; e.g. Windows XP Professional (available until 2016)
- Pre-installation of supplied software or images
- Integration of supplied components such as fieldbus cards
- Customer specific test procedures and documentation
- Labeling and shipping at option, e.g. direct delivery to end user
Additional Services …
- CPUs listed in Intel® “Embedded Product Roadmap” with minimum of 5 years long-term availability since launch date
- Only “FirstWare” components are assembled
- Long-term availability optionally up to 5 years “Form‑Fit‑Function”
- Exact cable routing and accurate fixing of all moving parts for optimal internal aeration and mechanical safety
- Overnight spareparts supply
- Shock control during transport, if requested
- All processes according to ISO 9001:2008 and 14001:2004